Fashion for when your body is broken

Friends,

I've spent many years trying to find cute shoes for my fucked up feet. I've found that there aren't that many cute outfits that go with Dansko besides casual jeans and boho tops. That's not really my style - I love glam and structures items. Not big on the Dansko look. I am a little screwed when it comes to jeans, my body looks best in dresses. Dresses and Dansko look questionable. Running shoes and jeans makes me feel frumpy. I've pretty much created a capsule wardrobe because of it.

Here are my simple combos and tips for those that need to hide their pain but want to feel cute:

1) Danskos + leggings + Tunic + sweaters

2) Jeans + sweaters + running shoes

3) Dresses + birkenstocks

4) Maxi skirts + knee braces + crop tops + sweaters

5) Midi skirts + knee braces + crop tops + cute jacket

6) Cole Haan nike sneaker oxfords + jeans + blouse + jacket / sweater

7) 6) Cole Haan nike sneaker oxfords + skirt/shirt or dress + jacket / sweater / jean jacket

8) Dansko Sandals + capris + blouse +  jacket / sweater

9) Dansko Sandals +  skirt/shirt or dress + jacket / sweater / jean jacket

10) Dansko Booties + leggings + dress/tunic + long sweater + scarf

Good luck!! Dressing cute and comfortable will help you feel better. It helps me not think about my pain or lack of abilities.



CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top