Chocolate chip cookie dough & brownie desserts!

I have become obesessed with mixing chocolate chip cookie and brownies this week.

First I enjoyed a pint of half baked

Then I attempted to make these guys
 Mixed with these
The outcome was mini brick like burned hockey pucks in the shape of muffins.
It seemed easy, that premade cookie dough and flatten it,  (omitted the candy) then put box brownie batter on top and them bake for 18 min. 18 min was not long enough... then they burned.

This is what I wanted it to look like but in muffin forms (since I baked it in muffin tins)
 Next time I am going to try this instead- seems more reliable
Or these

If all else fails I can just stick to 'half baked,' or just baking the two separately and then putting the two together in a bowl with ice cream! (hopefully the cookies and the brownies will still be warm :)

CONVERSATION

2 comments:

Back
to top