Welcome Back, Alexis!

Long time no see. I haven't baking lately but I am planning to start again. I sure miss it. After a little hiatus I realize that I very out of practice. Everything I've been baking lately has been terrible! Simon can attest. This is also applies so some food dishes but most of the time my cooking has been delicious. Now, this is a change. In the past there was no way I could've bragged about my cooking skills - I must have gotten better! I suppose it all comes with practice. Lost my green thumb for baking and now I have it for cooking! I stopped pictures but I am planning to start again. I loved documenting my creations. So get ready for a slice of life, life lessons and pictures. Am I ready to put it all on the line? Not yet. I've started journaling personally but this site more or less will be pt2 of my personal journal, the pieces and lessons that I want to share. I don't always put it out there but I think I am ready to start again.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top